Sunday, November 23, 2008

Outside Reading

Some recent reading I have done is reading various verses and letters at TEC, a Church retreat, this past weekend. The main verse for the weekend was Ecclesiastes 3:1-4, it pretty much says that there is a certain time for everything. I time to be born a time to heal a time to build up a time to break down a time to laugh a time to weep and a time to dance. Through out the weekend we read different verses that could help us relate to current day struggles or difficulties. Our small group leaders did a very good job of presenting some of these verses to us and helped us find verses that we could relate to and they helped us work through things going on. But the verse that I mentioned before was the theme of the week and it stuck out to me and applies to my life a lot. I really enjoyed this retreat, the fun leaders that were in charge helped this experience be one to never forget!!

No comments: